We are looking for freelance staff, part time and full time instructors and adventure enthusiastic to work with us for 2019.
Our main aim is to share our love of watersports and adventure activities and we deeply believe in the benefits of getting active, outdoors and experiencing sports to positively develop personalities and improve people's overall health and happiness.
Watersports and Adventure Sports Instructor Roles :
We run lots of activities in Kilkee, Co.Clare such as our Kayak Trips/Tours, Boating Tours/Trips and Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Surfing, Windsurfing and Team Challenges etc.
We are running watersports in Kilkee, Co. Clare for over 15 years.
Adventure Sports Instructors, Senior Instructors and Management Vacancies :
1. Centre Manager(s)
The Centre Manager has the overall authority within the centre. He/she part-take in both a managerial and Senior Instructor role. The duties will consist of:
• Acting as the Safety Officer of the centre. Every one reports to him or her directly with any safety matters, accidents or potential hazards.
• The overall day-to-day running of the centre. Keeping staff briefed properly and maintain a high standard of health and safety.
• Organising/Teaching in water sessions safely and professionally.
2. OUTDOOR / WATERSPORTS INSTUCTOR
The responsibilities of these instructors are:
• Like everyone else to demonstrate a good code of conduct and to take charge of their own safety.
• Hold the relevant qualifications intact to be able to take groups and teach the activities safely and competently.
• To monitor the maintenance of the boats and equipment to a safe and working condition.
• To aid senior management on achieving a safe environment.
Average working hours per week is 35-40 hrs for full time. We are also looking for part time and freelance instructors.
Good rate of pay from €10 – 12:50 + per hour depending on qualifications and experience etc.
If you're interested please contact Nevsail on 086 3308236 or e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.