Hi! We are an IKO Center looking for IKO Instructors for the high season in Paracas, Peru.
From November 15th, 2019 to April 15th, 2020. We are located in a flat-water spot with perfect conditions for teaching and learning. We get wind almost every day with speeds ranging between 13 to 30+ knots.
From: November 15th, 2019
To: April 15th, 2020
• Provide Kitesurfing lessons on various levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced);
• Enforce School operational rules in order to keep smooth, safe and organized classes/rentals;
• Ensuring students/rentals are fully engaged and satisfied so that there is repeat business and our clients recommend our school and service to others;
• Providing advice to customers in terms of adequate equipment to their ability level and the current wind/sea conditions;
• Assistance when needed for multiple tasks at the School e.g. reception, sales,repairs, trips, logistics, maintenance etc;
• Provide students/rentals rescue assistance utilizing the rescue boat when required
Activities you can do in Paracas and surrounding areas:
• Amazing kite spots. Not only do we have our flat-water spot but there are also wave spots inside the Natural Reserve. Incredible landscapes while kiting and lots of wind!
• Morning surf sessions in the Reserve. World-class wave called San Gallan only 1 hour away (via boat).
• Stand Up Paddle
• Biking and hiking in the Reserve
• Sand dune buggies
• Hobie Cat
• Scuba Diving
• Ballestas Island trip
If you think your experience and credentials meet our requirements and you wish to join a hard working team and be part of the kangaroo kite family, then feel free to contact us via email and attach your CV(including IKO instructor number) and cover letter telling us a little about yourself. Once we get in contact we can help you with more details or any questions you may have.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check us out at www.kangarookite.net or FB/Instagram/YouTube as Kangaroo Kite Peru.
Best of winds!