We're seeking a seasoned (and stoked!) coach to join the Next Level Watersports team in Nantucket, MA this summer. Share your passion and skill for water activities while teaching people how to kiteboard, wakeboard, eFoil, ride a hydrofoil, and go out on tubing excursions.
Nantucket is truly a magical place and one of the best places in the world. On an island 30 miles out to sea you'll find world-class kiting and water activity conditions with consistent swell on the South Shore, butter flat water on the inside of the harbor, and winds that blow constantly. And, while the opportunities for waterborne adventures on Nantucket are endless, you'll also be surrounded by incredible beaches, miles of bike paths to explore, delicious restaurants, and some of the best sunsets you've ever seen.
We are not your average kiteboarding and watersports school. So, we are not seeking your average kiteboarding instructor. Eligible candidates will be veteran, personable kiteboarding instructors, have experience working with premium clientele, handling boats & watercraft, and must be talented, dedicated kiteboarders and surfers. Join us to transform what would be an ordinary day into an active, exciting, and educational experience that keeps them coming back for more!
• Provide high-quality watersports lessons (kiteboarding, eFoil, wakeboarding, winging & tubing) that are personable, fun and safe
• Passion for creating amazing experiences for our clients and guests
• Flexible schedule; able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Have a Captain's License
• Communicate with clients in a professional and timely manner, helping to foster and maintain relationships
• Coaching Experience
• Availability June - September, 2021
• Authorized to work in the United States