Spend the summer season based in our beautiful Beachclub in Marmari where it’s all about sharing your passion for the activities you love. You’ll be working hard, but the work is fun, and there’s always plenty of time to play!
You will deliver a fun, engaging, safe, and informative Kite Surfing programme for guests of all ages while always providing fantastic service. Whether it’s greeting guests as they arrive for their first ever session or helping someone celebrate their skills, you will go out of your way to make sure that these moments are memorable!
Of course, when our guests are not using the Kite Surfing equipment, you’ll be more than welcome to get out on the water in your spare time!
We are always looking for friendly, energetic, and approachable individuals to join our amazing team! People who can build rapport with ease and continue to give our guests confidence in the fact that every element of their holiday is being delivered by people that care.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To be well presented with a professional attitude at all times
- To maintain an excellent standard of customer service
You must have the ability to work independently, proactively checking the weather reports to seek out the best Kitesurfing conditions/locations
- Deliver excellent Kitesurfing instruction to our guests
- Assist in the preparation, organisation, delivery and the running of activities for all guests both on and off the water
- When you are not Kitesurf Instructing, you will assist the beach team with other activities
- Ensure safety cover is of the highest standard from both the beach and safety boats
- To ensure the highest standard of health and safety is adhered to and that guests are advised on the effective/safe use of all equipment
- To take personal responsibility for the maintenance, repair, and security of all equipment
- To ensure that the appearance of the activity areas always meets guest expectations
- The ability to work well, both independently and as part of the team
- To set up, pack up, and help all guests using our equipment each day
- To assist in the organization and hosting of social events, delivering briefings, and always being happy to interact with guests at all times
- To fulfil your contractual end date
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Kitesurfing BKSA Level 2 or IKO Level 2 Kitesurfing instructor or equivalent
Experience of working in a watersports environment
Previous customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Ability to deliver fun, engaging, safe, and informative kitesurfing sessions
Skilled in safety and on-water rescue techniques.
Knowledge of the current kitesurfing industry
Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff
Works well within a team and maintain effective working relationships
The ability to confidently hold a conversation in English
Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
Clean and tidy appearance