A Kite / SUP resort has a position open for a Resort Manager.
If you’ve got the right skills you could be spending the next 3 month from April to end of June on Mindoro in the Philippines
Dates: April- End of June 2019 (possibly longer)
Duties will include:
– The welcoming of guests into the resort and arrangement of bedrooms for the guests.
– Arranging airport transfers.
– Making sure all rooms are cleaned.
– Coordination of kitelessons and excursions.
– Visiting the various Kite and SUPspots/trips and making sure all is OK with the guests and obviously having a lot of kitesurfing yourself.
– Socialising with the guests in the evenings and just being there to
talk about the days on the water and what the forecast looks like for the
– A little help in serving the evening meals, more to the fact that
making sure the beers are cold and wine is available. Setting the
ambience is very important.
– Management of all resort staff.
– Keeping on top of maintenance
The local staff have all worked at the resort for at least a year and the Chef will be on hand for any help the manager needs.
The manager will have their own room and food included. A salary package is also offered dependent on experience.
The manager must be a strong minded individual with the ability to
delegate others and make sure everyone is doing their job. A friendly
sociable and patient manner is needed as the position calls for a host
with the most. Experience with ‘DIY’ and maintenance would be
A kitesurfing background is advantageous but not a necessity. If kiteinstructor, SUP license, yoga instructor or freediving instructor license additional commission for teaching and tours.
Please email email@example.com to apply or for more info.