This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual to make their mark in the leisure industry and lead a small friendly team at both our water sports resorts in Greece.
The Beach Club Manager is responsible for all beach operations, and will also work closely with our resort owners to ensure the same high standards are adhered to at our Hotels – a keen eye for detail is important.
The Club Manager must hold a presence and be recognised as the Club Manager by guests and staff alike at all times.
The Beach Club Manager’s job is to oversee the operations of both Beach Clubs. As an important part of the Trek team the Club Manager will be the face of our company.
Key persons who you will be working alongside include our Kefalonia Manager, Resort Owners and Beach Seniors.
With up to 80 people per week of various ages/abilities/backgrounds at each beach club; excellent customer service and a friendly approachable style is incredibly important.
Flexibility in the job role is required as you are likely to undertake duties that are outside your normal role.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Develop a thorough understanding of our brand, overseas operations and products.
• Pre-season build up and development of both resorts ready for opening
• Management and motivation of beach staff and guests -a happy team is everything
• Overseeing the care and maintenance of all water sports equipment including day yachts
• Parts procurement and budget
• Organisation of beach staff rotas and activity programs
• Organisation of beach staff throughout all aspects of their work
• Planning and organising pre-season and ongoing training programmes
• Carrying out health and safety audits and the updating of systems, SOP’s and the training of staff in all aspects of Health and Safety on the Beach, with the Help of Head Office support
• Liaising with the Beach Supervisors on the operational side of the Beach
• Initiating and coordinating systems for the entire beach operations
• Ensuring that the level of customer service, appearance of the staff and atmosphere on the beach is friendly, safe and enjoyable for the guests
• Beach Club introductions/welcome briefings.
• Interact with guests on a formal and informal level at all times.
• Communicate activities with clients by updating rooms notes, information files, notice boards and briefings.
• Help with logistics, specifically staff transportation and buying any products locally.
• Covering for staff days off/illness if required.
• In charge of staff disciplinary procedures.