Create and deliver an environment where guest focus drives the delivery of the Kingswood land and water programmes, ensure that Kingswood’s land and water programmes are delivered to the highest standard, through management, design and development of programmes, coordination of resources, and delivery of effective training.
To lead the development and strategic planning of a productive workforce for the delivery of an excellent customer experience, as well as developing the land and water products and programmes that Kingswood Learning and Leisure delivers to its guests and to assist in finely tuning processes and procedures which in turn will lead to an excellent guest experience and increase profits through improved service.
To oversee the land a water Training and Development Programme for the Isle of Wight in order to deliver the designated programmes based on operational requirements, budgetary constraints and according to agreed standards and objectives.
· Oversee the delivery of safe, high quality, effective land and water sessions.
· Develop and Assist in seeking effective and efficient solutions to maximise the use of set budgets in respect to training, equipment and product developments.
· Develop and Assist in seeking new products, programmes, courses or development opportunities to increase the portfolio of that can be offered.
· Manage and oversee the carrying out of internal quality checks on delivery & training delivery.
· To forecast, monitor and report staff requirements and effectively monitor and record staffing levels in regards the activity programme.
· Ensure full compliance with H & S at Work legislation is met.
· Compliance with Company and Industry best practice in relation to safe delivery of our activities during training (via the Kingswood Group Safety Policy).
· Ensure all water sports programmes are carried out and are compliant in line with the Company’s session plans, which are underpinned by regulated bodies, for example BAHA/AALA.